thought of the day:

the memoirs of 17 and still counting

Monday, July 6, 2009

messed up

winners never quit,
quitters never win.

ayya...
pressure nye hari ni.
first of all,
i messed up
i forgot my speech pg td.
haha trus blank otak.
shut down jap.

then practise from that moment smpai balik.
trying very hard to NOT lose my voice before d competition.
*sigh*
tomorrow...

lets look at the highlights of today:
1) i forgot my speech
2) i forgot my speech
3) i forgot my speech

lets hope tomorrow goes well.
if not i am so DEAD
not to mention all my effort is thrown out of the window.
sheesshh...
and no special treat.
no transformers.
which i have been trying to watch over the past week.

oh yea,
i found out the person who's been harassing me lately.
yes, i call it harassing.
you b****.
i dont normally curse but if you were in my shoe, you would be pissed off too.
mmg..
haih...get a life a weh...
xde keje ke?

haha suddenly teringat wat happend ths morning.
'kabung ka..?'
haha yes i am merepeking
you got a problem with that?

special mgs to b****:
you do tht again i will SLAP you.
im not kidding.
i dont care if you beg me to stop hitting you,
i will carry on till you bleed to death.
mark my words.
sounds violent?
well,that's me.
you want to sue me?
go ahead.
I DONT GIVE A tut tuut tuuuut tuuuut tuuuuuuuut
or wat bart simpson always says: EAT SHORTS!
or something like that...

p/s:
i know ur reading this,teacher ain...

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

really annoyying...
sheesh.
i agree,
tht person SERIOUSLY needs a life.

or does she not want the one she has now?

miss emran said...

i dont have a problem taking her down now.
r u in?

Ax said...

granted to zdarsb...
why to these kind of people even bother to exist??

Zdarsb and I have gone through a lot with these kind of frantic situations...

sab said...

hao la
kabung lorh

calm dwn kay
n dhan, u'r jus addin fuel 2 d fire...but i like fires =D

miss emran said...

haha
sammy the kabung lady=p

i like fires too.
u got any more fuel to burn it up?

miss emran said...

hey ax,
u wanna join us take her down?

Ax said...

No problem...
Just tell me who is it??
Or who are they??

miss emran said...

its just a person.
she plak tu.
and i think you've heard of her.

Ax said...

Ain??
I don't wanna know what she has done to you coz I know you wouldn't tell me anyway...

But is it pennyworth to being in rage??just be patient..

ur impatience killing u in your latter days..

miss emran said...

ain?
which ain?
well, whichever ain you were referring to,its not her.

and you should know, my level of patiency is very low.

Ax said...

aku mane laa knl sgt...
ko xnk bgtau xpe arr..
aku bkn nak tau sgt pon sape..

Tp ape yg penting relax arr sudah..
kalo ngn laki ko pns baran aku phm arr..

tp sesame pompuan..ko ptot lbh tau pompuan ni mcm ner kan..

miss emran said...

ko akan lebih phm klo ko tanye chip.
actually,you knw too.

Ax said...

aku rase aku tau..
tp aku harap ape aku rase tu xbtol..

miss emran said...

wat do u know?

Ax said...

Nah..just another premonition...